Monday, May 7, 2012

Dream



My mind is chaperoned as I dream,
By the creams, screams – realm of my dream.
It emerges gradually,
Casting a clear image – my dream…
I’ve had it for long now,
Stretching back to childhood,
Now a big part of me.
Every minute, every day
In my mind dream won’t part
Whenever I pick a pen-
My dream comes to mind,
Soon reflecting on the blank page,
Which otherwise look scary,
Thirsty to tell a story.
The picture is clear now,
Vivid reality has dawned
And to realize my dream,
First I need to wake up from the dream
Replace it with reality; my blue print
To engineer the path to the dream
I’ve slept for long now,
And have dreamt it all
Time to make it real.

                                                 Steve Karathi

2 comments:

  1. True we dream a lot but take little or no action to make the dreams reality. Nice u have woken up.

    ReplyDelete